Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Rohit Rai <ro...@hotwaxsystems.com> on 2018/06/11 11:09:26 UTC

EntitySQLProcessor Transaction time-out

Hi folks,

I encountered a transaction time-out while performing a MySQL query from
EntitySQLProcessor perhaps due to the huge size of the result set.

Is it possible to increase the time-out or is there any other way to deal
with this? Please advice.

Earlier, when I faced the same issue while performing a delete query I
dealt with it by limiting the rows. But, this time I need to perform a
select query.

Rohit Rai
www.hotwaxsystems.com

Re: EntitySQLProcessor Transaction time-out

Posted by Rajesh Mallah <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi Rohit ,

Please see if some obvious indexes are being missed.
if using postgresql , 'explain analyze' is your friend. If queries
are not optimal other optimizations are short-term relief.

regds
mallah.

Posted by Rohit Rai <ro...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Hi Rajesh,