Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by o....@dplanet.ch on 2003/02/28 14:02:08 UTC

Wire logging revised (attempt 3). Patch committed

I admit this patch is nothing to be extremely proud of, but since it's been hanging in the mailing list for quite a while and there have been no massive protests, I assume it is more or less OK with everyone.

Jeff,
- Checked copywrite clause. It looks all right to me.
- Odi's name should not have been mangled
- No changes in the logging guide are necessary. Wire log 'modus operandi' stays the same

Cheers

Oleg