Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Rupinder <ru...@voltix.com> on 2008/03/28 10:55:17 UTC

Error while receiving items in inventory..

Hi
    While receiving an product item in inventory I am getting the following
error:

"Error:Error trying to begin transaction, could not process method: The
current transaction is marked for rollback, not beginning a new transaction
and aborting current operation; the rollbackOnly was caused by: Service
[createAcctgTransAndEntries] threw an unexpected
exception/errororg.ofbiz.service.ServiceValidationException: The following
required parameter is missing: [OUT]
[createAcctgTransAndEntries.acctgTransId] (The following required parameter
is missing: [OUT] [createAcctgTransAndEntries.acctgTransId]) calling service
balanceInventoryItems in receiveInventoryProduct".

I am getting this error after upating ofbiz through SVN 15 days ago. The
previous version, which was around one year old, didn't gave any such error.

Can somebody shed light on this.