Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Eugene Prokopiev <pr...@stc.donpac.ru> on 2007/01/18 10:46:49 UTC

Ajax messaging with ActiveMQ 4.1 and behaviour.js

Hi,

I tried to use Ajax messaging with ActiveMQ 4.1 but messages receiving
was unsuccessfull with Firefox 1.0 on Linux and IE 6.0 on Windows. After
some times of debugging with Venkman I found this code in behaviour.js:

var Behaviour = {
	list : new Array,

	addLoadEvent : function(func){
1		var oldonload = window.onload;
2		if (typeof window.onload != 'function') {
3			window.onload = func;
4		} else {
5			window.onload = function() {
6				oldonload();
7				if(func != null) {
8				   func();
9				}
10			}
11		}
	}
}

Behaviour.start();

Line 5 is executed but lines 6-9 are not, so messages receiving is not
handled. Can anybody explain me how can it be?

Eugene Prokopiev