Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Dimuthu Chathuranga <di...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/26 00:00:27 UTC

[axis2]axis2/util changes

Hi,
 This attachments contain some changes I did with axis2/ util during working
on Codegen tool.

add.tar.gz contains..

1. new header and .c file for new class properties which is very similar to
java.util.properties class in java with some limited functionality.(loadXML
and storeXML are not implemented, but load from .properties file and store
to .properties file are implemented)

2. test for axis2_properties and axis2_date_time

svn_dff patch contains..

1. adding following functions to the axis2_string.h

         + axis2_string_substring_starting_at

         + axis2_string_substring_ending_at

        + axis2_string_tolower

        + axis2_string_toupper

2. fixing the bug in axis2_date_time, so it doesn't retain it value for
multiple instances.

Thanks

Dimuthu

Re: [axis2]axis2/util changes

Posted by Dimuthu Chathuranga <di...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
  Thanks for the instruction. I Attached it to a JIRA.
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2C-231

Thanks
Dimuthu

Re: [axis2]axis2/util changes

Posted by Ajith Ranabahu <aj...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dimuthu,
I guess the best thing is to attach the diff to the Jira with granting
ASF the rights.

Ajith

On 8/25/06, Dimuthu Chathuranga <di...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Sorry about the early mail. The patch is attached with this mail.
>
> Thanks
> Dimuthu

Ajith Ranabahu

Fwd: [axis2]axis2/util changes