Posted to general@xml.apache.org by Andre Mueller <an...@himmel-blau.com> on 2000/10/25 22:19:32 UTC

Problems to pass a parameter to the style sheet with TestXSLT

Hello

I am used to transform my xml documents quit well with the sample
application testXSLT. Now I would like to pass a parameter to the xsl
style sheet but I am not able to get the value of the passed parameter
inside the style sheet. I have followed all recommendations about the
syntax how to pass a parameter (testXSLT -IN foo.xml -XSL foo.xsl -PARAM
param1 ''hello world''   etc.)

I am using xalan-c 1.0 and tried it also before with version 0.40. on
Linux (Intel). Lastly I have also tried  the sample application
UseStylesheetParam but had also no success.

I would be very grateful for any hint, how to successfully pas a
parameter to the style sheet.

Many thanks in advance, André Müller

--

Andre Mueller
Okenstrasse 7 / CH-8037 Zurich / Switzerland