Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "dawn.angelito" <da...@simulalabs.com> on 2007/02/14 04:27:26 UTC

Re: [m2] Query in continuum

Hi!

You can follow these steps:

In your Continuum application:

1) Click the Maven 2.0x Project link on the left menu (if you're going to
add a Maven 2.0 project).
2) You may specify a POM Url (e.g.
http://mirrors.ibiblio.org/pub/mirrors/maven2/org/apache/maven/maven-model/2.0.4/maven-model-2.0.4.pom)
or you may opt to upload a pom.xml file from your local directory, then
click Add.

The next page that appears will show you the project you've just added.

Hope this helps.

Dawn