Posted to general@hadoop.apache.org by Avik Dey <av...@yahoo-inc.com> on 2011/05/02 21:02:52 UTC

[hadoop] Hadoop Summit 2011 by Yahoo!: June 29th, Santa Clara Convention Center. Register and submit abstract for presentation: www.hadoopsummit.org

Hi Folks,

The Hadoop Summit 2011 abstract submission closes on May 6th i.e. this Friday.

I know there are still some of you that are working on the presentation abstract for the Summit, thought I would send a gentle reminder. :-)

See you at the Summit.

Avik

Fwd: [hadoop] Hadoop Summit 2011 by Yahoo!: June 29th, Santa Clara Convention Center. Register and submit abstract for presentation: www.hadoopsummit.org

Posted by Alan Gates <ga...@yahoo-inc.com>.