Posted to dev@jspwiki.apache.org by Dirk Frederickx <di...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/14 18:27:27 UTC

HADDOCK template

All,

I've just committed a new Apache JSPWiki Template/UI, "haddock". It is
partly a back-port of various v3.0 template changes, resolving a number of
long-outstanding JIRA's.  But most visible, it provides a complete new
look&feel, build on top of the popular BOOTSTRAP css framework.

To activate this new template, add following line to your
jspwiki-custom.properties:

              jspwiki.templateDir = haddock

>From the change-note:
         This template contains various UI improvements and JSP
simplifications,
         a major redesign of the JSPWiki CSS stylesheet based on BOOTSTRAP
         (now modularly build with LESS) and a rework of the javascript
routines
         based on mootools v1.4.x. (also the js is now split into modular
class files)

         Be aware: this is a first commit -- expect things to be broken.
         More work is ongoing on the plain editor; the Group UI is to be
fixed.

         Validation has been done against Safari, Chrome & FF;  IE testing
is left
         to the adventurous user.

I hope you'll like the new looks as much as I do ;-)

dirk

Re: HADDOCK template

Posted by Dirk Frederickx <di...@gmail.com>.
Harry,

Yep -- now I can reproduce : there is indeed  a js error thrown in FF.  Tx

dirk

Re: HADDOCK template

Posted by Harry Metske <ha...@gmail.com>.

Re: HADDOCK template

Posted by Dirk Frederickx <di...@gmail.com>.
Juan,

Re: HADDOCK template

Posted by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Re: HADDOCK template

Posted by Dirk Frederickx <di...@gmail.com>.
Harry,

Re: HADDOCK template

Posted by Harry Metske <ha...@gmail.com>.
Dirk,

Re: HADDOCK template

Posted by Peter Hormanns <pe...@jalin.de>.
Am 14.02.2014 18:27, schrieb Dirk Frederickx:
> I've just committed a new Apache JSPWiki Template/UI, "haddock". It is
> partly a back-port of various v3.0 template changes, resolving a number of
> long-outstanding JIRA's.  But most visible, it provides a complete new
> look&feel, build on top of the popular BOOTSTRAP css framework.

Sounds great! I'll have a look at your new template.

Thank you,

Regards, Peter

--
Peter Hormanns - Informatikbüro Hormanns & Wenz
Ostwall 195, 47798 Krefeld - Tel. 02151 3274911