Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Colm MacCarthaigh <co...@stdlib.net> on 2006/01/25 21:25:37 UTC

Test suite problems

t/modules/info.t assumes 2.2 or later by doing the mod_imap -> mod_imagemap
conversion unconditionally. This makes 2.0.x fail a test when there
isn't really a problem.

I'm getting a warning from Test.pm too:

Use of uninitialized value in join or string at
/home/colmmacc/svn/httpd/test/trunk/perl-framework/Apache-Test/lib/Apache/Test.pm line 382.

Anyone any quick ideas what that might be?

If anyone can fix these, please do :) Otherwise, I'll try and get to
them maybe tomorrow.

Re: Test suite problems

Posted by Sander Temme <sc...@apache.org>.
On Jan 25, 2006, at 12:25 PM, Colm MacCarthaigh wrote:

> Use of uninitialized value in join or string at
> /home/colmmacc/svn/httpd/test/trunk/perl-framework/Apache-Test/lib/
> Apache/Test.pm line 382.
>
> Anyone any quick ideas what that might be?

I did see this too. Will give it a look.

S.