Posted to dev@tamaya.apache.org by "Oliver B. Fischer" <o....@swe-blog.net> on 2014/12/23 12:38:24 UTC

[Proposal] Please a UC based discussion

Dear all,

in the beginning there was the idea of strict use case based discussion.
Based on this discussion we planed to decide on feature. Somehow this
never happend.

Instead of continuing with the dicussion style we should come back to
this approach.

I suggest to create an Asciidoctor document there we can all add our use
cases and to discuss them after the public holidays.

WDYT?

Oliver

--
N Oliver B. Fischer
A Schönhauser Allee 64, 10437 Berlin, Deutschland/Germany

Re: [Proposal] Please a UC based discussion

Posted by Anatole Tresch <at...@gmail.com>.
Yep:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-tamaya.git;a=blob;f=docs/src/main/asciidoc/design/0_UseCases.adoc;h=9414c989b2b0194d7083ef6ff1b0ed5f7ae4171d;hb=HEAD
is the subpart included in the design document. We can also make a
standalone document out of it ;)

--
*Anatole Tresch*
Java Engineer & Architect, JSR Spec Lead

*Switzerland, Europe Zurich, GMT+1*
*Twitter:  @atsticks*
*Blogs: **http://javaremarkables.blogspot.ch/
<http://javaremarkables.blogspot.ch/>*

*Google: atsticksMobile  +41-76 344 62 79 <%2B41-76%20344%2062%2079>*

Re: [Proposal] Please a UC based discussion

Posted by "Oliver B. Fischer" <o....@swe-blog.net>.

Posted by Anatole Tresch <at...@gmail.com>.