Posted to dev@poi.apache.org by Subir Das <su...@hotmail.com> on 2005/11/16 12:51:33 UTC

We have a functional requirement of loading an Excel spreadsheet
(located somewhere on a J2EE application server) on a client browser
and then editing the excel file in the browser itself and finally
saving the modified spreadsheet in the application server again.

I'm not bothered about loading an Excel sheet. I know it is possible
even without any APIs. I am interested in editing and saving the Excel
from the browser itself.

Does POI support such functionalities?
If yes, is there any sample program?

Subir Das