Posted to general@attic.apache.org by Henri Yandell <he...@yandell.org> on 2017/04/19 23:35:49 UTC

April Board report - post-board meeting

Just a heads up that the board approved three Attic related items this
month.

1) They approved the report. No questions.
2) They terminated Apache Wink and put it under our aegis. It's ready to
move over to the Attic now.
3) They approved Jan taking over as VP, Attic. Thank you Jan for taking the
role on :)

Hen

Re: April Board report - post-board meeting

Posted by jan iversen <ja...@gmail.com>.

Sent from my iPad

> On 20 Apr 2017, at 01:35, Henri Yandell <he...@yandell.org> wrote:
>
> Just a heads up that the board approved three Attic related items this
> month.
>
> 1) They approved the report. No questions.
> 2) They terminated Apache Wink and put it under our aegis. It's ready to
> move over to the Attic
I already have that in my calendar for tomorrow, but of course if anybody else want to do it, feel free.

> 3) They approved Jan taking over as VP, Attic. Thank you Jan for taking the
> role on :)
A big thank you to you and the community for trusting me.

rgds
jan i