Posted to c-users@xalan.apache.org by Gaurav Bathla <Ga...@infosys.com> on 2004/12/24 06:23:36 UTC

Building issue : xml security suite 1.1 on windows 2000 platform with Xalan option enabled

Dear All,

I am trying to build the xml security suite 1.1 on windows 2000 platform
with Xalan option enabled.

I'm getting the following error while doing so

dsig\Xalan-C_current-src\xml-xalan\c\Build\Win64\VC6\Debug\Xalan-C_1.lib
: fatal error LNK1112: module machine type "IA64" conflicts with target
machine type "IX86"

Any solution regarding the same would be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Gaurav

Re: Building issue : xml security suite 1.1 on windows 2000 platform with Xalan option enabled

Posted by da...@us.ibm.com.
This error indicates you are building a 64-bit configuration using a
32-bit version of the development environment, or, you are mixing 64-bit
and 32-bit configurations.  You need to build consistent configurations,
or make sure you've installed the 64-bit SDK and compiler.

Dave

"Gaurav Bathla" <Ga...@infosys.com>
12/23/2004 09:23 PM
Please respond to xalan-c-users

        To:     <xa...@xml.apache.org>, <xa...@xml.apache.org>
        cc:     (bcc: David N Bertoni/Cambridge/IBM)
        Subject:        Building issue : xml security suite 1.1 on windows