Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org> on 2018/02/26 11:44:16 UTC

OpenExpo e-books Published with Apache Related Articles

Hi Everyone

A couple of months ago we had a request for people wanting to write short articles on open source trends for an e-book that is related to our involvement in the OpenExpo conference in Madrid later this year.

Quite a few volunteers from the ASF came forward and I'm happy to let you know that the book has now been published in both English and Spanish versions. You can download and read a copy of the e-book here.

English version:  https://s.apache.org/wTcp

Spanish version: https://s.apache.org/xxYP

Thanks very much to everyone who participated in the effort, (and also to Sally for co-ordinating). It is a great way to promote the ASF involvement in this event.

Thanks
Sharan

Re: OpenExpo e-books Published with Apache Related Articles

Posted by Ignasi Barrera <na...@apache.org>.
Thanks, Roger.

We just double-checked and validated the texts we submitted.
I'll let them know about this typo!

Thanks for checking!

I.

Posted by Roger and Beth Whitcomb <Ro...@rbwhitcomb.com>.