Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by olip <ol...@googlemail.com> on 2009/03/10 16:54:01 UTC

T5: Tabset and expired Sessions

Hi everyone,

Is there a way to deal with expired sessions when you click on a tab from
the component Tabset and it has already expired?
It throws me some Rendering phase errors because all of the server-side data
is lost.
I am using the new tabset class from chenillekit.

I tried the tips from this forum to redirect to the login page in your
dispatcher but the dispatch() is not called/or called after the exception
was thrown (think this is ajax related).
Thank you for your help
Oliver

Re: T5: Tabset and expired Sessions

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.
Em Wed, 11 Mar 2009 08:04:48 -0300, ravizzzzz <ra...@gmail.com>
escreveu:

> I am having same issues. I am not very sure about the disptacher you are
> talking about. But in my case h jspx pages using <tr:panelTabbed> does
> nottime out in UI and log out but throws an exception in console as
> below:-
> [3/4/09 16:19:01:125 IST] 00000035 StateManagerI E
> org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.application.StateManagerImpl
> restoreView
> Could not find saved view state for token -1909e0a

Are you sure we're talking about the same framework here? I guess this is
the Tapestry mailing list, not the JSF one . . . hehehe :)

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
http://www.arsmachina.com.br/thiago

Re: T5: Tabset and expired Sessions

Posted by olip <ol...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Peter,
Thanks for the tip, do you have an working example for this?
Where would I check the request.isXHR, in the Dispatchers dispatch I quess ?

Posted by Peter Stavrinides <P....@albourne.com>.

Posted by ravizzzzz <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hello Olip,

Posted by olip <ol...@googlemail.com>.