Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Peter Ent <pe...@adobe.com> on 2012/11/12 16:26:15 UTC

Mobile Test News for Mustella

Hi,

I've been able to get the mobile test suite in Mustella (tests/mobile directory) run on using the desktop emulator. Many tests pass, but a lot are failing so there is more work to do to get them cleaned up and passing.

I've updated the Mustella wiki (https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/Mustella+Overview) with instructions and notes about running the mobile tests. If you are interested in trying to run the tests, please refresh your copy of Mustella as I had to change some java and ActionScript files.

I'll be going through the Mustella mobile tests directory by directory to get the tests to pass.

--peter