Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Anne Thomas Manes <an...@manes.net> on 2001/10/19 01:21:29 UTC

RE: uddi registry

Stefan,

You can use Idoox WASP UDDI free for development. It supports Postgres,
Cloudscape, PointBase, and Oracle.
You can download it from http://www.idoox.com/products/wasp_uddi

Regards,

AnneThomas Manes
CTO, Idoox
Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <an...@manes.net>.
Stefan,

I don't know if MSDE is possible. We require support for triggers, stored
procedures, and multistep transactions. Something like Sybase SQL Anywhere
would work. You can also download and install Postgres. It's an open source
database. The WASP UDDI ocumentation tells you where to get it and how to
install it.

Regards,
Anne
Posted by Stefan Henke <st...@gmx.de>.
Hi,

here is the output in the tomcat window when trying to search for a business in uddi browser plugin of wsde.
The error message is German because of the German version of ODBC. It means that "one parameter was expected, but there were less parameter passed."

Request for connection
Connecting to SQL
10
com.induslogic.uddi.BusinessList
Request for connection
Connecting to SQL
business key  1BBE3170-1BBE3170-11D5-B4EA-E864907751DF
java.sql.SQLException: [Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] 1 Parameter wurden erwartet, aber es wurden zu wenig Parameter ³bergeben.
        at sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbc.createSQLException(JdbcOdbc.java:6031)
        at sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbc.standardError(JdbcOdbc.java:6188)
        at sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbc.SQLExecDirect(JdbcOdbc.java:2494)
        at sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcStatement.execute(JdbcOdbcStatement.java:314)
        at sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcStatement.executeQuery(JdbcOdbcStatement.java:229)
        at com.induslogic.uddiserver.inquiry.BusinessDetails.getData(BusinessDetails.java:127)
        at com.induslogic.uddiserver.service.UddiService.invokeAppropriateApi(UddiService.java:56)
        at com.induslogic.uddiserver.soap.RPCRouter.doPost(RPCRouter.java:52)
        at org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.doService(ServletWrapper.java:404)
        at org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.service(ServletWrapper.java:372)
        at org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.internalService(ContextManager.java:797)
        at org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.service(ContextManager.java:743)
        at org.apache.tomcat.service.http.HttpConnectionHandler.processConnection(HttpConnectionHandler.java:210)
        at org.apache.tomcat.service.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoint.java: 416)
        at org.apache.tomcat.util.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java :498)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)

Maybe you have any idea why this happens?
The same error occurs when I try to add a new business.

Thanks
Stefan

RE: uddi registry

Posted by "V.Sundaresan" <vs...@siptech.co.in>.