Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by fdariasm <fd...@gmail.com> on 2017/04/26 15:21:49 UTC

Handling pinch to zoom and drag events.

Hi everyone, I've been testing around with guacamole to integrate in our
project, and it's amazing how it works. Now we'd like to go further and
improve our implementation, a couple of things we'd like to have is:
 - Support pinch to zoom in mobile devices
 - Support drag to scroll in mobile devices

I want to know how it's implemented on the guacamole client, it works great
there, but I haven't been able to make it work in ours. Once I install
touchscreen listener to the guacamole client, I lost the ability to pinch to
zoom and drag to scroll.

I really appreciate any idea/comment on this. Thanks.