Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Tom Lister <li...@gmail.com> on 2018/12/16 14:30:37 UTC

Apache DS on mac OSX 10.14.1

Hi
I am unable to install ApacheDS on my MacBook running macOS Mojave 10.14.1

installer wins it is incompatible with os version then fails on install

I would like to use this for LDAP testing

Regards
Tiom Lister

Re: Apache DS on mac OSX 10.14.1

Posted by Lothar Haeger <lo...@brummelhook.com>.
Tom Lister wrote:

> I am unable to install ApacheDS on my MacBook running macOS Mojave 10.14.1
>
> installer wins it is incompatible with os version then fails on install

You may have tried the 32 bit version then, please give the 64bit version
another try, it seems to work on 10.14.2 at least. You'll probably need to
CTRL-Right-Click the installer to open it, as it is not signed by Apple.

Re: Apache DS on mac OSX 10.14.1

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Hi Tom,

you are talking about the server, not studio, correct ?