Posted to dev@chukwa.apache.org by Eric Yang <er...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/13 07:25:41 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Chukka 0.6.0 release candidate 4

Result of the vote:

1 +1 binding
0 -1

The vote passed.  I will update the website and svn with this information,
if there is no objections.

regards,
Eric

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Chukka 0.6.0 release candidate 4

Posted by Eric Yang <er...@gmail.com>.
Both of you are correct.  I can not use lazy consensus on package release.
We have a problem that we don't have enough PMC to vote.  PMCs, please vote
or Chukwa will not see any future release, which can be a problem for the
community.  Thank you for your assistance.

regards,
Eric

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.