Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by "Michael A. McAngus" <ma...@infinet.com> on 2002/06/29 07:50:36 UTC

Re: cvs commit: jakarta-log4j/docs SUMMARY

ceki@apache.org wrote:

>ceki        2002/06/28 02:09:11

[snip]

>  Mike Agnus started [4] a discussion about timezone and locale related

Yet another spelling mistake, it's Mike McAngus.

>  issues in log4j date formats. James Cakalic and Mike discussed the
>  importance of the decimal character separator.  Possible performance
>  improvements were also suggested. Mark Womack submitted code for
>  timezone support for date elements of pattern layout. Unfortunately,
>  the the code was anonymous and we could not take into consideration.
>  The idea seemed to catch on though.

[rest deleted]

--
Cheers,
Mike McAngus

Re: cvs commit: jakarta-log4j/docs SUMMARY

Posted by "Michael A. McAngus" <ma...@infinet.com>.
Oops, sorry.  I meant to make this a private email to Ceki, and forgot
to change the To: address.

--
Cheers,
Mike McAngus