Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Jeff Cooper <jc...@resqsoft.com> on 2004/04/16 19:50:14 UTC

palette selected question

All,

I want to use the List for the 'selected' part of a palette as coming from a
database table, so the selected could possibly have data when the page is
first rendered.  I can't figure out how to get this to work though.  Could
someone please help out.  The unselected data coming from an
IPropertySelectionModel is working fine; but when i go to a record that has
one piece of data already selected it doesn't show up on the selected side,
when i come to the page.  The list is called assigned on my page; and before
i activate the page, i've tried setting the assigned list to the data from
the database, but still isn't showing.

Thanks,
Jeff Cooper