Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by qiuboboy <qi...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/20 20:01:40 UTC

回复: Re: New developer

hi,you can understand cxf at http://cxf.apache.org/docs/cxf-architecture.html
cxf's some document haven't synchronized with code ,but don't worry about it.

2011-07-21

qiuboboy

Posted by Amish Gandhi <yf...@gmail.com>.
Thanks so much for your replies.
All of this sounds like a great starting point. I did look at the
architecture pages and such and there is a lot of stuff :)
Looking at the demos should help me get a better idea.

Thanks,
Amish.

Re: 回复: Re: New developer

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.