Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Chris Barnes <ch...@tamu.edu> on 2004/12/16 20:16:40 UTC

Re: Yum update of SA from 2.63 to 3.0x (SOLVED)

I went ahead and filed a bugzilla report and there Theo made the
comment:
 "At first glance, it looks like you have a bad configuration."

This was probably and off-handed remark, but for me it provided a good
clue.  I renamed my old /etc/mail/spamassassin/local.cf to .old and
copied the local.cf.rpmbuild to local.cf and used it 'as-is'.  Restarted
SA and everything now works.

Perhaps something in the UPDATE file and website should be included to
only re-used old custom rules only after the install/upgrade?

--�

Chris Barnes                           AOL IM: CNBarnes
chris-barnes@tamu.edu                Yahoo IM: chrisnbarnes