Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Jan Høydahl <ja...@cominvent.com> on 2019/11/01 16:17:34 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release Lucene/Solr 8.3.0 RC2

I have not seen the vote result thread yet?

Jan Høydahl

Posted by Shalin Shekhar Mangar <sh...@gmail.com>.
It seems that the Lucene 8.3.0 release announcement hasn't made its way to
the asf-announce mailing list. I cannot find it in the archives but I see
the solr one there.

Shalin Shekhar Mangar.

Re: [VOTE] Release Lucene/Solr 8.3.0 RC2

Posted by Jan Høydahl <ja...@cominvent.com>.

--
Jan Høydahl, search solution architect

Posted by Ishan Chattopadhyaya <ic...@gmail.com>.