Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Dunith Dhanushka <du...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/11 17:38:45 UTC

[Axis2] Regarding the JMS transport in Axis2 version 1.5.1

Hi all,

I'm pretty much new to Axis2 project and this mailing list too.

I observed that in axis2 1.4.1 release, there were JMS and XMPP transports
in the Axis2 kernel. But when it comes to later versions( I mean versions
higher than 1.4.1), they were disappeared from the distribution.

Is there any particular reason for that?

Cheers!
Dunith Dhanushka

Re: [Axis2] Regarding the JMS transport in Axis2 version 1.5.1

Posted by Hiranya Jayathilaka <hi...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Dec 11, 2009 at 10:08 PM, Dunith Dhanushka <du...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm pretty much new to Axis2 project and this mailing list too.
>
> I observed that in axis2 1.4.1 release, there were JMS and XMPP transports
> in the Axis2 kernel. But when it comes to later versions( I mean versions
> higher than 1.4.1), they were disappeared from the distribution.
>
> Is there any particular reason for that?

Axis2 transports are now in a separate project called WS-Commons Transports.
They are available as a separate collection of modules that you can deploy
into Axis2.

Thanks,
Hiranya

--