Posted to dev@datafu.apache.org by Matthew Hayes <ma...@gmail.com> on 2016/08/10 22:34:05 UTC

datafu website updated

I've updated the website to fix issues like the copyright date being old
and to reference the 1.3.1 release.  Let me know if you spot any issues.

http://datafu.incubator.apache.org/

I also added a blog post for the 1.3.1 release:

http://datafu.incubator.apache.org/blog/2016/08/10/datafu-1-3-1-released.html

-Matt

Re: datafu website updated

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>.
On Mon, Aug 15, 2016 at 10:26 AM, Matthew Hayes
<ma...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the suggestion Roman.  How do we post to the blogs page?

IIRC, for as long as you're a podling mentors can do it for you
(convoluted -- but...)
Once you graduate you'll be able to do it for yourself.

I can help with eitehr ;-)

Thanks,
Roman.

Re: datafu website updated