Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Owen Wallace <OW...@Marrakech.com> on 2003/06/16 17:36:10 UTC

JUnit, ANT and axis 1.0

This may seem like a really simple question, but it has been giving me a
hard time

I have a number of web services deployed and running
I also have a number of clients which call these web services and return
results

I am now trying to write a number of unit tests (JUnit run through ant)

I have created these tests using WSDL2Java with the -t flag

These tests run and do not throw any exceptions, which seems fine,
but when I actually went into my server log to see if the code was executed
on the server there is no record of it having been run and the web services
always return null.  (Bear in mind that the code on the client side thinks
everything has gone ok!)

Has anybody else come across a situation like this??

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Owen Wallace

Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this
(or responsible for delivery of the message to such person),
you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such
case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the
sender by reply email. Please advise immediately if you or your
employer do not consent to Internet email for messages of this
kind. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message
that do not relate to the official business of Marrakech and shall
be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.