Posted to ivy-user@ant.apache.org by schubec GmbH <of...@schubec.com> on 2015/09/30 11:49:11 UTC

Need help with Ivy and Dependecies / PAID JOB / Preferable in German

Dear Ivy-Community,

this is my first post to this mailing list so I hope I comply with your guidelines.

I have two projects where I use ANT and IVY.
Project A uses Project B.
Project B uses some external dependencies.

When I fetch the dependencies for Project A, Project B (the JAR file) is fetched, but not the external JARs of Project B.
I read a lot of tutorials and played with configurations but I do not get it…

I need someone (preferable in GERMAN, but English is also fine) who has a look at my configuration (eg. with TeamViewer and Skype) so he can explain what I am doing wrong. I will pay for your time and knowledge!
Please contact me at bernhard.schulz@schubec.com

Thank you,
Bernhard

Re: Need help with Ivy and Dependecies / PAID JOB / Preferable in German

Posted by Sven Zethelius <sv...@expedia.com>.
The behavior you¹ve described usually happens when the artifact is present
but not the ivy file.  E.g. Project B is publishing itself to the ivy
repository, but the ivy file is not published with it.

Second thing to check would be the repository patterns its using the
search (ant -d and ant -v can be helpful if you can¹t figure out the
configs).

Third would be to look at what conf project A and B are resolving with.
If it¹s default for both good.  If its custom conf, Project A needs to map
confs to those used in Project B.

Posted by Tjeerd Verhagen <tj...@gmail.com>.
Ok, habe dir ein Skype invite geschickt.
Ja, morgen geht auch,

Posted by Jaikiran Pai <ja...@gmail.com>.