Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by Rozina Sorathia <Ro...@KPITCummins.com> on 2005/12/29 15:32:20 UTC

help!search yielding 0 hits with nutch 8 segments

Hi,

I am using nutch 0.8 . I am using the script given in nutch 0.8 tutorial

I have set the path of nutch 08 in the nutch-default.xml -searcher.dir

Right now I am not working as ndfs but just local to start with but
during the fetching step it gives 0 pages,

And also the search is yielding 0 hits

Also I can not see any files except the segment and deletable like they
used to be in earlier versions - like .fnm,.frq, etc.

Can anyone plz tell me where I am going wrong and what is to be done to
get proper result.

Rozina Sorathia,

rozinas@kpitcummins.com