Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "SEYB, DAN A (AIT)" <ds...@sbc.com> on 2002/08/28 19:05:55 UTC

Got a question

Is there a way to stop the JMETER test plan on an error?

One of the servers I am trying to test dies when over loaded, and it seems
kind of a waste to continue the test at that point.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

dan

Re: Got a question

Posted by Mike Stover <ms...@apache.org>.
Not currently.  You could make an enhancement request at Jakarta's bug database
site.

-Mike

On 28 Aug 2002 at 13:05, SEYB, DAN A (AIT) wrote:

> Is there a way to stop the JMETER test plan on an error?
>
> One of the servers I am trying to test dies when over loaded, and it seems
> kind of a waste to continue the test at that point.
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> Thanks.
>

> dan

Michael Stover