Posted to general@tcl.apache.org by "David N. Welton" <da...@dedasys.com> on 2002/03/25 12:29:32 UTC

Apache Tcl test suite?

After doing some more work with Rivet's (and now WebSH's at least for
the Apache portion of things) test suite, I'm happy with the results,
and would encourage everyone to have a look at it.

If we get some momentum, maybe we can package it up nicely and offer
it independantly.  Currently the thing I'm most unhappy with is that
it requires TclX for a few functions (kill and waitpid), but it seems
to work pretty well, and is able to test both configuration
directives, as well as 'pages'.

--
David N. Welton
   Consulting: http://www.dedasys.com/