Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Heligon Sandra <Sa...@nextream.fr> on 2002/06/18 17:42:28 UTC

Struts Authentication

	Hi,

	I read a message on the struts-user mailing list which deals with
"Authentication and
	Authorization implementations" in struts.
	Currently I am developing a struts application and I don't know what
is the best solution
	for managing authentication, use a subclass of ActionServlet or
create a base Action with
	the authentication code ?
	Has somebody a document that summarize all the solutions and the
disadvantages/advantages
	of each?
	In this message François Rey mentioned a document about
Authentication management and eShell framework how can
	I download it ?

	Thanks a lot in advance
	Sandra

Re: Struts Authentication

Posted by James Holmes <jh...@yahoo.com>.
Sandra--

This message should be posted to the Struts Users
mailing list: struts-user@jakarta.apache.org.

You should also check the mailing lists archives as
their have been numerous posts in the past about
Authentication.

http://www.mail-archive.com/struts-user%40jakarta.apache.org/

Hope that helps,

-james