Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by John Hawkins <HA...@uk.ibm.com> on 2005/04/13 18:12:08 UTC

saaj.jar and jax-rpc.jar

Hi Folks,

does anyone know where these came from please - was it SUN directly? does
anyone have a clue what the licence is/was?

Re: saaj.jar and jax-rpc.jar

Posted by John Hawkins <HA...@uk.ibm.com>.
oops - sorry !

Thankyou - nice one for implementing it yourselves - you have no idea how
much time this has saved me with the lawyers !

Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>
13/04/2005 17:22
Please respond to
axis-dev