Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by ymondrow <ym...@randomhouse.com> on 2007/11/15 17:56:54 UTC

Help with AXIS2-3155, please.

Hello everyone,

I have a very long outstanding bug in AXIOM, which I submitted as AXIS2-3155
almost 3 months ago.  It is still unsassigned.  Can someone please take a
look at it?  The link is here:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-3155

This is really causing problems on our end.  I appreciate any help!

Re: Help with AXIS2-3155, please.

Posted by Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk>.
Yes it will be.

In the mean time, you can use a snapshot and get the functionality. But
if your boss forces you to use stable releases, then you might have to
wait till end of February.

Thanks,
Eran Chinthaka

Posted by ymondrow <ym...@randomhouse.com>.