Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Dmitry <dm...@hotmail.com> on 2007/07/31 06:40:10 UTC

Maven standard directory layout question

We are suing common  case which requires no changes to the POM project -
the packaging

of resources into a JAR file. Maven again uses for this task the standard
directory layout.

This means that by adopting Maven's standard conventions, we can package
resources within JARs, simply by placing those resources in a standard
directory structure. But when we put resources in standard directory we get
nothing -what we did wrong?

thanks,

DT

www.ejinz.com EjinZ

Search Shopping

Re: Maven standard directory layout question

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.
On 7/30/07, Dmitry <dm...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> This means that by adopting Maven's standard conventions, we can package
> resources within JARs, simply by placing those resources in a standard
> directory structure. But when we put resources in standard directory we get
> nothing -what we did wrong?

You really haven't given us enough info to help.  Where did you put
them, exactly?  Did you add any additional resources config to your
pom?

--
Wendy