Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by sivaprasad <si...@echidnainc.com> on 2010/10/25 20:40:55 UTC

Externalizing properties file

Hi,
I created custom component in solr.This is using one properties file.When i
place the jar in solr_home  lib directory the class is coming into class
path, but the properties file is not.If i bundle the properties file in side
jar , the file is coming into class path.But i need to externalize the
properties file.I am using ResourceBundle.getBundle to load the properties
file.Where do i need to place the properties file?Can anybody has the idea?

Regards,
JS