Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by Jun HE <ju...@apache.org> on 2021/04/22 07:54:48 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Kengo Seki is now officially the chair of Apache Bigtop

Hi all,

I'm very pleased to announce that, with ASF board's approval at April's
meeting, Kengo Seki is now officially appointed as the chair of Apache
Bigtop. Please join me in congratulating Kengo Seki!

Regards,

Jun

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Kengo Seki is now officially the chair of Apache Bigtop

Posted by Evans Ye <ev...@apache.org>.
Congrats! Kengo, I believe this year will be an exciting year with the
convergence of big data landscape. We've a unique position in the open
source ecosystem. I look forward to your lead in the following year. Also
thanks to Jun He for the past year of serving!

Jun HE <ju...@apache.org> 於 2021年4月22日 週四 下午3:55寫道:

Posted by Evans Ye <ev...@apache.org>.

Posted by "MrAsanjar ." <as...@apache.org>.
congrats Kengo