Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Guilherme Mussi <gm...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/20 15:51:12 UTC

html snippet in cell

Hello Folks, i'm writing to this list after a couple hours of google.

I need to know whether it is possible to write an html snippet to a cell?

just some <span> tags setting the text as bold, italic, underlined, and also
<ul> and <li>

can you tell me if there is any kind of implementation for this anywhere on
the net? as i don't think just poi will help me with that.

Appreciate the help,

--
Guilherme Petterle Silveira Mussi

Conrad Caine Media Applications GmbH

Mobile: +55 53 91257012
Office: +55 53 30275721

"Any fool can know. The point is to understand." - Albert Einstein