Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org> on 2013/03/23 21:47:47 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 1.2.2-rc.1

Dear community,

I would like to call a vote on Apache CouchDB 1.2.2-rc.1.

Changes since last round:

 *
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=couchdb.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/1.2.x

We encourage the whole community to download and test these release
artefacts so that any critical issues can be resolved before the release is
made. Everyone is free to vote on this release, so get stuck in!

The release artefacts we are voting on are available here:

    wget
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/couchdb/source/1.2.2/rc.1/apache-couchdb-1.2.2.tar.gz
    wget
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/couchdb/source/1.2.2/rc.1/apache-couchdb-1.2.2.tar.gz.asc
    wget
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/couchdb/source/1.2.2/rc.1/apache-couchdb-1.2.2.tar.gz.ish
    wget
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/couchdb/source/1.2.2/rc.1/apache-couchdb-1.2.2.tar.gz.md5
    wget
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/couchdb/source/1.2.2/rc.1/apache-couchdb-1.2.2.tar.gz.sha

Please follow the test procedure here:

    http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Test_procedure

Please remember that "rc.1" is an annotation. If the vote passes, these
artefacts will be released as Apache CouchDB 1.2.2.

NS

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 1.2.2-rc.1

Posted by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org>.
Sigs OK.
Test procedure OK.
CI all OK.

+1

Jan

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.

Posted by Matt Goodall <ma...@gmail.com>.
+1

Sig: OK
Hashes: OK
Tests: OK
Verify installation: OK

Environment:
OS: Linux, Ubuntu 12.10
Erlang: R15B01
mozjs: 1.8.5

Posted by Dave Cottlehuber <dc...@jsonified.com>.
On 27 March 2013 01:19, Dave Cottlehuber <dc...@jsonified.com> wrote:
> Sigs: ok
> Hashes: ok
> Tests: ok
>
> +1
>
> Windows 8 Enterprise N x64
> Erlang R15B03-1 & R14B04 x86
> SpiderMonkey 1.8.5
> ICU 4.6.1
>
> Binaries baked, will upload tomorrow. In the meantime they are up at
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/jeifcxpbtpo78ak/snapshots/20130327/1.2.2-rc.1/

here they are: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/couchdb/binary/win/1.2.2/rc.1/

A+
Dave

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 1.2.2-rc.1

Posted by Alexander Shorin <kx...@gmail.com>.
Sigs: ok
Hashes: ok
Tests: ok