Posted to dev@phoenix.apache.org by dnyaneshwar shendurwadkar <dn...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/17 14:21:47 UTC

Seeking Help

Respected Sir,
      I am 2nd year computer science engineering student from Indian
Institute of Technology (IIT) Patna.I would like to contribute to Apache
Phoenix.Well I am comfortable with programming languages like
c,java,sql,php.I would like to prepare for Google Summer of code(GSOC)
2016.
       I have little experience of working in apache Airavata project.Could
you please suggest me how to start in Apache phoenix.

Thanking You,

Dnyaeshwar Shendurwadkar,
(shendurwadkar.cs14@iitp.ac.in),
(+91-9404880377).