Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Jaroslav Pullmann <ja...@fit.fraunhofer.de> on 2010/10/14 13:50:32 UTC

Access to historical data on PROPERTY_CHANGED

Dear all,
   I am evaluating JCR and Jackrabbit in respect to the change observation capabilities.
   Beside a plain PROPERTY_CHANGED notification our use case require notification about
   "semantically" significant changes to the content, based on the comparision of the historical
   and currently set (string) value. While the Event interface does not convey information about
   the original data prior to node change, I am wondering whether there is any way to retrieve it ?

    Many thanks for your advice
     Jaro