Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Rajiv Kumar Poddar <ra...@globallogic.com> on 2007/07/17 15:26:42 UTC

maven changelog report

Hi,
 I configured maven-changelog-plugin as follows -
    <reporting>
        <plugin>
           <artifactId>maven-changelog-plugin</artifactId>
           <reportSets>
             <reportSet>
             <id>change-report</id>
             <configuration>
                 <type>date</type>
                 <dates>
                   <date
implementation="java.lang.String">2007-07-02</date>
                   <date
implementation="java.lang.String">2007-07-14</date>
                 </dates>
                 <dateFormat>yyyy-MM-dd</dateFormat>
            </configuration>
         <reports>
          <report>changelog</report>
          <report>dev-activity</report>
          <report>file-activity</report>
         </reports>
        </reportSet>
       </reportSets>
     </plugin>
    </reporting>

and also put the developers section in the pom.

But when I do mvn changelog:dev-activity, developers-activity report is
not generated.

Please tell me, where am I making mistake??

Thanks.

Re: maven changelog report

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.
Hi Rajiv

Please check if the file target/changelog.xml exists. This is an xml
file that repesents the changes that were collected from your SCM.

If it does, make sure that you have set the developers/developer/id
element in your pom.xml to the same value as the changelog-entry/author
(excluding the CDATA wrapper) in changelog.xml.

--
Dennis Lundberg