Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Trevor Grant <tr...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/07 01:57:52 UTC

No carriage return in output

Not sure if this belonged on the dev or user mailing list. It is a bug- but
I can't reproduce it (though I haven't tried very hard).

My notebook outputs never have a carriage return. I thought this was some
trivial bug, but I recently installed zeppelin on another machine and saw
the output was fine. Now the 'broken' output reeeeally bugs me.

The machine that is having the issue has:
Zeppelin as of 20 minutes ago (my first 'fix' was to fetch master and
rebuild)
I've got Spark 1.5.1. in standalone cluster mode.
I built Zeppelin with
mvn clean package -DskipTest -Ppyspark -Pspark-1.5 -Dspark.version=1.5.1

it's worth noting that println("\n") from any interpreter (flink, spark,
etc) is also ignored.

Any ideas how I might fix this? or point me in the direction. Nothing is
really failing so I don't even know what to look for in logs.

Thanks in advance.
tg

[image: Inline image 1]

Trevor Grant
Data Scientist
https://github.com/rawkintrevo
http://stackexchange.com/users/3002022/rawkintrevo
http://trevorgrant.org

*"Fortunate is he, who is able to know the causes of things."  -Virgil*

Re: No carriage return in output

Posted by Corneau Damien <co...@gmail.com>.
Glad to hear it is working :)

Posted by Trevor Grant <tr...@gmail.com>.