Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by bryanware <br...@bryanware.com> on 2015/12/27 17:59:39 UTC

.NET dll references

Hi,

I am trying to get a .NET sample app working and have tried the following
without any luck.

Downloaded latest 1.5.0-b1. Tried opening Apache.Ignite and
Apache.Ignite_x86 solution. Neither would build due to not being able to
load the common project. I have searched the downloaded ZIP, GitHub, and
google and have not been able to determine how to get this project or dll.

I have also tried to get the references via NuGet as mentioned in the
Getting Started Guide
https://apacheignite-net.readme.io/docs/getting-started-1

When I run the following command, I get the below errror:
Install-Package Apache.Ignite.NET

Install-Package : Unable to find package 'Apache.Ignite.NET'

I greatly appreciate any help on this.

Re: .NET dll references

Posted by bryanware <br...@bryanware.com>.
Pavel,

Thank you very much. The issue was in fact VS 2015 not auto upgrading the
projects. After opening in VS 2012, it prompted to upgrade and I was able
to build the common project successfully. Now I need to sort out why VS
2015 would not upgrade it.

Thanks again for the help!

Re: .NET dll references

Posted by Pavel Tupitsyn <pt...@gridgain.com>.