Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Karthik Nandagiri <ka...@costrategix.com> on 2021/09/01 06:54:36 UTC

Data loading from csv, excel and json

Hi Team

We have a requirement where a client(user) will provide me data in any of
the formats, csv, excel or json.
Now, we need to load this data into ignite table(table is created). For csv
we are using sqlline tool with copy from command.
Is there a mechanism to load excel and json data as well? As we won't be
having access to clients' RDBMS, we are provided the data in any of the
file formats mentioned above.

Regards
Karthik N

Re: Data loading from csv, excel and json

Posted by Stephen Darlington <st...@gridgain.com>.
I found this for opening Excel files in Python: https://www.pythonexcel.com

And here is the Python documentation: https://ignite.apache.org/docs/latest/thin-clients/python-thin-client

Posted by Karthik Nandagiri <ka...@costrategix.com>.