Posted to dev@isis.apache.org by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk> on 2016/11/23 09:46:07 UTC

Re: Ability to use PlantUML in the asciidoctor documtentation

We use Asciidoctor also in Apache Isis, and I love it!  Have just started
using plantuml within it, works very nicely.  I recommend using AsciidocFX
for editing, if you haven't yet tried it out.

One small downside is that it isn't rendered by github, but I can live with
that.