Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by ma...@Automationdirect.com on 2015/10/15 14:47:41 UTC

JRE/JDK version with Nutch 1.10

Hi,

I just wanted to confirm the compatibility of Nutch version with java
version. The tutorial link https://wiki.apache.org/nutch/NutchTutorial
describes the installation for Nutch 1.9 and java requirement is JRE/JDK
1.7.
Is the java requirement the same for Nutch 1.10?

Has anyone tried Nutch 1.10 with java version 1.8?

Best Regards,
Madhvi

Re: JRE/JDK version with Nutch 1.10

Posted by ma...@Automationdirect.com.