Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Андрей Прицепов <p....@fort.crimea.com> on 2018/01/11 12:52:14 UTC

firewalld settings on Centos7

I on firewalld.service and add rules:
firewall-cmd --add-port=5443/tcp

firewall-cmd --add-port=1935/tcp

But I got error when I try to "start record", see screenshot attached.

Did I something miss, add more rules? I use https, at last I configure
https, but I don't configure rtmps because I think it is no need to do this.
So minimal is done 5443,1935 ports add to exception.

-------------------

С уважением, Андрей Прицепов "Лаборатория Форт Крым"

RE: firewalld settings on Centos7

Posted by Андрей Прицепов <p....@fort.crimea.com>.
I got SELinux settings as in instruction of OpenMeetings. It is first what I do by instruction:
nano /etc/selinux/config:
SELINUX=permissive

-------------------
С уважением, Андрей Прицепов “Лаборатория Форт Крым”

Posted by Peter Dähn <da...@vcrp.de>.
hi,

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Good to know :)